Thursday, December 23, 2010

Not a creature was stirring...not even a mouse....

As a food photographer, I rarely get the time to take pictures of the actual food prepping/styling part of my job, so I thought I would pull the camera off of the tripod and bring it into the kitchen for a bit this afternoon. This time of year is traditionally candy-making time for me. I have been making chocolate covered Christmas goodies for several years now....and somehow it's just not Christmas around our house until both the peanut butter & coconut balls have been dipped in chocolate and the little chocolate mice have been assembled. It's just a little tradition around here. I hope you and your families are enjoying this wonderful time of year carrying on whatever traditions you might have...whether they take place in the kitchen or elsewhere....here's wishing you and yours a very Merry Christmas and a Blessed New Year!











No comments:

Post a Comment