Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Laina

I am so thrilled I had the opportunity to do a photo shoot with this precious newborn! Little miss Laina is 6 weeks old with beautiful blue eyes and a gorgeous head-full of dark hair. I had set up some stations inside my studio to shoot some nice cozy "newbie" shots, but Laina had other plans in mind! Ha! She wanted nothing but the outdoors! No worries....that's why we as photographer's have to think fast and improvise! As soon as Laina got outside she was in her element! While she took cat naps in the baby hammock--the whole crew sweated out each irresistible moment so I could capture the perfect shot. Thanks again everyone for your much appreciated assistance! A 95 degree, 98% humidity North Carolina June morning was all worth it! :) Here's a sneak peek from the session...











No comments:

Post a Comment