Monday, January 24, 2011

Sweet Treats Photo Challenge

Anyone who knows me the least little bit, knows I absolutely LOVE pastries and any sort of yummy miscellaneous bakery item. When I shoot food (and I shoot a lot of it), I am rarely tempted to dig in and take a sampling of my work, mainly because the dish I'm shooting is usually lacquered up with some unthinkable spice/oil concoction in order to achieve proper texture or coloring. Something you definitely would not want to ingest. But, when it comes to bakery items, as long as they are delivered fresh, I rarely have to disturb their natural state. Darn. :)

So, that got me thinking and I thought it would be fun to offer a photo challenge, in honor of Valentine's Day. What's your favorite Valentine's Day treat? It doesn't have to be specific to Valentine's Day, just shoot your favorite sweet treat and see what you come up with! It's always fun to share thoughts and ideas about each other's work! Click on the Linky Tool below to enter! Challenge starts today and runs through 2/14/11.

I captured the following images from a recent Valentine's Day bakery shoot. So, now that the shoot is over...I don't mind if I do....





Powered by Linky Tools

Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list...








No comments:

Post a Comment